Lifestyle Perfected Massive Transformative Purpose:
Emotional Intelligence for All
The Lifestyle Perfected SaaS platform provides companies easy and effective access to emotional intelligence for peak performance.
We have created a Software as a Service company that automates coaching, empowering our corporate clients to bring awareness to and visualize their team’s feelings, beliefs and actions in order to shift them to what they want and produce better results.
In this Sales Coordinator position, you will be collaborating alongside Nadav, Founder and CEO and our Sales Manager in achieving sales goals and maintaining positive customer relations. In this sales coordinator position, it is also your job to help customers and make sales.
Benefits of working with us:
- Create from any location in the world
- Weekly Personal Development Sessions
- Support top social impact CEOs
- 10 days paid personal time
Goals in Collaboration with the Sales team:
- Assist sales team in performing 40 or more new prospect meetings per sales development rep a month with the support of our outreach systems and marketing team.
- Assist sales team in registering 8 new corporate alignment coaching clients a month per sales development rep to achieve revenue goals.
- Consistently explore ways to optimize sales processes to increase results.
- Assist sales team in reaching sales goals each month from all coaching and product sales.
- Assist with the overall workflow and process management between all the business units within Lifestyle Perfected.
- Aid in creating systems to support the team in being able to focus on the clients, growing the business and feeling as good as possible.
- Identify potential clients and assist Sales functions, also lost opportunities and follow through to the close.
- Prepare sales presentations, proposals, reports.
- Coordinate sales efforts, meetings.
- Help to develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve company goals for products and services.
- Provide real-time support on video conference calls, sales calls, following up with real time notes inputted into CRM system, Copper.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to perform market research and optimize lead generation for reaching our ideal target client.
- Maintain reporting tools and create reports for the Sales team.
- Manage and update CRM system effectively in support of sales and marketing efforts.
- Coordinate all stakeholders in activities related to sales by managing schedules, completing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Attend all appropriate Sales meetings, taking notes, and adding action items in the CRM system (Copper).
- Collaborate with a Data Analyst to track and report on all Sales & Marketing KPIs and metrics.
- Create documents for identified processes, to be vetted by the Director of Operations.
- Notify internal staff of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Administrative/Project Management Tasks
- Streamline and manage sales team’s calendar and tasks
- Provide process creation in automated templates related to Sales and Marketing
- Prepare and present weekly CRM reports, reporting on pertinent metrics and revenue.
- Support the Leads Generation process by creating records for the various lead types
- Manage sourcing and vetting process for new vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field, would be preferred.
- 2+ years of solid work experience in a sales-related field.
- Education and 1+ years work experience in Project Management.
- Ability to analyze consumer data to optimize sales efforts.
- Proficient in the use of CRM systems
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in a startup environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Expert communicator with high attention to detail and a passion for working with a team
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints
- Takes initiative and works well independently
- Must have a reliable internet provider and backup internet access.
We are excited to meet you. We will be expanding and creating together closely in collaboration. It’s going to be a lot of fun. To apply, please complete the application, please fill out our Best Fit Survey here.
This Best Fit Survey is about getting to know you better to provide you with the best team member experience in our company. Please fill it out authentically, tell us about you, something unique, impressive, fragile. Something HUMAN! It is recommended if you plan for 30 minutes of quiet time for you to focus and show up at your best!