Lifestyle Perfected Purpose:
Creating emotional alignment for everyone to transform ourselves, our businesses and the planet.
We support amazing CEOs, teams and individuals in feeling good, living the life they love and making the impact they want to make in the world. We have created incredible content, Alignment Methodology and Software as Service that empowers our clients to realize what they want, distinguish their empowering and limiting beliefs and integrate the learning and systems into their lives and companies. This is where you come in!!!
In this Marketing Coordinator position, you will be collaborating alongside the Marketing Team to scale our marketing systems and number of clients. The product has been proven to be highly effective as is evident from the testimonials you can read on the website.
Benefits of working with us:
- Create from any location in the world
- Weekly Personal Development Sessions
- Support top social impact CEOs
- 10 days paid personal time
Goals in Collaboration with the Marketing and Sales Team:
- Generate the number of qualified leads required to achieve revenue goals.
- Generate the number of ecommerce product sales to achieve revenue goals.
- Create automated marketing systems that achieve monthly goals.
- Assist with the overall workflow and process management between all the business units within Lifestyle Perfected.
- Aid in creating systems to support the team in being able to focus on the clients, growing the business and feeling as good as possible.
- Analyze the market, identify potential clients and assist Marketing and Sales functions.
- Prepare marketing and advertising materials, sales presentations, proposals.
- Coordinate marketing and sales efforts, meetings.
- Help to develop and implement strategic marketing plans to achieve company goals for products and services.
- Assist in market research and lead generation.
- Monitor marketing campaigns to ensure they are profitable.
- Monitor all creative to ensure it matches branding guidelines.
- Create outreach templates.
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Keep current on industry trends and new marketing methods to improve brand awareness.
- Assist with the creation of marketing and promotional materials.
- Maintain and create reporting tools.
- Provide support to the marketing team with marketing campaigns:
- Collaborate with social media manager to generate leads and revenue
- Increase social media following and email list.
- Establish lead generation lists and coordinate outreach.
- Manage and update CRM system effectively in support of sales and marketing efforts.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, completing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Create documents for identified processes, to be vetted by Director of Operations
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Administrative/Project Management Tasks:
- Coordinate and optimize the calendar of the marketing team.
- Streamline and manage the task schedule of the marketing team.
- Provide process creation support related to Sales and Marketing.
- Prepare and present weekly marketing performance reports, reporting on pertinent metrics and revenue using appropriate reporting tools and techniques.
- Attend all appropriate Sales and Marketing meetings, taking notes and adding action items in Project management system (Asana).
- Support the Leads Generation process by creating records for the various lead types.
- Manage sourcing and vetting process for new vendors.
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- 1+ years of work experience in sales and marketing, advertising, or communication industries.
- Desire and enjoyment of personal development.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps, Kajabi, Asana, Slack, and Zoom.
- Takes initiative and works well independently.
- Must be available to work a minimum of eight (8) hours per day with at least six (6) hours during an American Timezone – Recommended availability, Pacific Time 8am to 12pm.
- Must be available for ad hoc meetings that may be scheduled up to 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
We are excited to meet you. We will be expanding and creating together closely in collaboration. It’s going to be a lot of fun. To apply, please complete the application, please fill out our Best Fit Survey here.
This Best Fit Survey is about getting to know you better to provide you with the best team member experience in our company. Please fill it out authentically, tell us about you, something unique, impressive, fragile. Something HUMAN! It is recommended if you plan for 30 minutes of quiet time for you to focus and show up at your best!