Lifestyle Perfected is an Alignment Coaching company focused on supporting amazing people in feeling good, elevating in business, and making their desired impact in the world. Our purpose is creating emotional alignment for everyone to transform ourselves, our businesses and the planet.
We have created a SaaS platform and coinciding personal development programs for companies to have easy and effective access to emotional intelligence and performance coaching.
Our Align, Automate, Achieve methodology empowers individuals and their teams to Align their feelings, beliefs, vision and actions, automate their processes with software and achieve their goals through automated KPI dashboards.
We are looking for an inspired Sales Development Representative to produce improvement in sales results and overall business growth. You must have a desire and love for personal development and curiosity to have in-depth knowledge of all company products and services, and the skills and industry knowledge required to sell them.
The right candidate will have the optimal blend of passion for service, sales expertise, creativity, and analytics focus. You must be a team player who has an appreciation of what it takes to convert an opportunity into a lifelong client and part of the Lifestyle Perfected Family
We’re especially looking for someone with great communication and emotionally intelligence skills, as you will interact and be a sort of personal advisor to prospective clients, current clients, and team members on a daily basis. Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
- Alignment: Alignment of mind, heart and life experience
- Love: Love yourself fully so you can love others freely
- Kindness: Kindness to myself and others is a measure of my spirituality.
- Courage: Being courageous means expanding what’s possible in my life and for others.
- Vulnerability: Sharing vulnerably and authentically means I create meaningful and connected relationships in my life.
- Fun: Life is supposed to be fun and feel good
- Exploration: I’m an explorer, when I’m open, I notice my initial thoughts and then consciously see things with an open mind, a world of new possibilities open up
- Passion: Passions are abundant and not something I have, they are who I am
- Tribe: When I discover and share who I am, I attract and build my tribe.
- Perform 40 or more new prospect meetings a month with the support of our outreach systems and marketing team.
- Register 8 new corporate alignment coaching clients a month to revenue goals.
- Consistently explore ways to increase landing page and sales conversion rates.
- Generating $20,000 per month with $10,000 more each month from all coaching and product sales.
- Truly care about prospects lives, well being and performance, knowing how to create a long term and valuable relationship with Lifestyle Perfected at every sales touch point.
- Help to develop and implement a strategic sales plan to achieve company goals for products and services.
- Collaborate with marketing team to performs market research and optimize lead generation for reaching our ideal target client.
- Help to direct and coordinate all sales activities of Lifestyle Perfected.
- Effectively manage and update Copper (our CRM system).
- Monitor prospect preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts.
- Attend to prospect needs and then make an appropriate suggestion to make a sale.
- Follow up and communicate with prospects with joy, accuracy and timeliness Collaborate on the structure of KPIs for all product lines and execute on sales strategy to achieve and grow Lifestyle Perfected.
- Collaborate with Data Analyst to track and report on all Sales & Marketing KPIs and metrics.
- Attend all appropriate Sales meetings, taking notes, and adding action items in the CRM system (Copper).
- Help to develop KPI reports with our Data Analyst, that measure project performance using appropriate reporting tools and techniques.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, propose improvements, and document newly identified processes.
- Respond to concerns from clients and give after-sales support when requested.
- 2 – 5 + years experience working in a sales role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Expert communicator with high attention to detail and a passion for working with a team.
- Solid written communication skills.
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in a startup environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, strategic thinking, and business acumen.
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints.
- Takes initiative and works well independently.
We look forward to meeting you. To apply, please fill out our Best Fit Survey.
The Lifestyle Perfected Team