The Dharma Circle Purpose:
The Dharma Circle’s commitment is to guide ambitious women into living out their Dharma so they can be on-purpose, abundant, and aligned. As a result, they manifest more money, time, freedom, and joy into their lives.
We have a current opening for a Sales Director to join the team immediately. You will be collaborating alongside Julie, founder, to scale our business revenue to the next level. The Dharma Circle has been proven to be highly effective as is evident from the testimonials on the website.
Read more on the company site here.
We are looking for a focused, result-driven Sales Director who will work to grow the sales team by 3 more people in the 3rd Quarter of 2020 and train them to create extraordinary results! The ideal candidate is a self-motivated trainer and sales professional who has the authority and power to train and lead a team to reach epic levels of success. This candidate will be responsible for hiring their team of A players and running at a fast-pace to create significant growth in 2020 and beyond.
Job Type: Full-time
You are a perfect fit for this position if …
- You are someone who likes to make suggestions, lead, and run with things to create results! You have been in the coaching world!
- You aren’t afraid to figure it out and you have a super positive attitude.
- You’re eager to build a team of A Players that you can lead and guide to win together.
- You understand the numbers and have suggestions on how to get better leads.
- You can write a sales script to help the sales team follow up through text messaging to get people on the phone.
- You’d love to talk to the marketing and event teams to make sure the lead generation funnels are optimized!
- You never feel satisfied with your results and you grow stronger results year after year.
- You have exceptional training skills, and you could get on stage and train how to sell!
- You like being a part of a team and you’re competitive to win!
- Willing to jump in and sell to stay sharp!
- You are always a YES to new & innovative opportunities to generate results for yourself and your team and you work through all the kinks with tenacity and a positive attitude.
- You want more freedom and you understand that it takes work!
Benefits of working with us:
- Work from any location in the world
- Unlimited paid vacations
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Hiring Bonus structure
- Future medical benefits
- Very motivated to be a “World Class” sales team, we have a company mantra: People before Profits!
- You get to create your own legacy with an established small company!
- We have done a lot of lead generation, you can now grow and cultivate the team!
- We care and work very hard.
- I’d rather pull you back then push you forward.
- Our culture is spiritually focused.
- Opportunity to increase personal revenue through optional salesperson goals.
Specific targets to be reviewed and agreed upon.
- Produce targets and specific incremental revenue goals each month from all coaching and product sales.
- Generate a target number of new prospect meetings/proposals/conversations each month with the support of our outreach systems.
- Manage list building and/or campaign initiatives to create and maintain a specific number of new top prospect leads per month.
- Lead the sales team to achieve the revenue goal of producing an agreed-upon number of new coaching clients each month.
- Demonstrate a consistent increase in sales KPIs, including landing page and sales conversion rates.
- Utilize systems (CRM, Email Marketing List Management as required for prospecting & client outreach) to create, measure, automate, and report on all sales KPIs and metrics in Sales meetings.
Marketing and Organizational Input to Support Sales KPIs:
- Collaborate on the creation of product web pages, marketing, and promotional materials
- Schedule and arrange webinars and gather leads from these engagements.
- Collaborate with Social Media and content team to create on-brand and valuable content
for prospects such as videos, ebooks, web pages and workshops
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Keep current on industry trends and new marketing methods to improve brand
- Manage the scheduling, agendas, and reporting of sales at sales meetings.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, completing important documents and
communicating relevant information
- Collaborate with Data Analyst to track and report on all Sales & Marketing KPIs and
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and
different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Webinars, speaking engagements, gather leads from these engagement.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue
and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Collaborate with the Head of Operations to develop and launch CRM/Sales Ops
procedures. Owning sales team adoption of CRM systems and developed best
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Streamline and manage Julie’s (the founder) sales tasks.
- Provide process creation support related to Sales and Marketing.
- Attend appropriate Sales and Marketing meetings, manage the taking of notes, and
adding action items in the CRM system.
- Train the sales team and develop your own training schedule to meet team goals.
- Take initiatives to create incentives that motivate stronger results month over month.
- Build trust and connection with the sales team, through thoughtful personal gifts, reach
outs, and incentives.
- Demonstrate strong leadership within the company and the sales team. Leading event
sales (when pertinent), and weekly sales team productivity! For example, build in the
pipeline and follow up systems so the team FLIES!
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in sales and marketing, advertising, or communication industries
- Sales experience in the coaching or professional/personal development world
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, psychology, or other related disciplines
- Proficient in the use of CRM systems; Salesforce experience is a plus!
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in a collaborative startup environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and very strong leadership
- Expert communicator with proven skills managing and driving a team
- Takes initiative and highly self-motivated
To apply, please complete the application here.